Terms and Conditions
Steers24 Hour/PowerPlay Fridge Give-away
- The competition runs from 06.03 2014 until the 27.03.2014
- Contestants must like the Official Steers Facebook page or follow the SteersFastFood Twitter handle to enter
- Contestants must comment on Steers 24 Hour posts and tell us what situation happened to bring them to a 24 Hour Steers in order to stand a chance of winning
- The prize consists of 9 Play Energy Drink mini fridges
- One winner will be selected at random from all entries every Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- 3 PlayPower mini fridges will be given away each week and each contestant will receive 1 PowerPlay mini Fridge
- The winner will be notified on Facebook or Twitter and will be requested to supply their, cell phone number, email address and physical address in a private message/DM.
- The winner has 48 hours to send us a private message/DM before the prize is awarded to the next person,
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity events after the draw and has the right to decline this invitation
- The prize is as stated and there will be no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition, contest offer or promotion by a prize-winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- This competition is open to all South African Residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Famous Brands, Power Play Energy Drink and their families, associated advertising agencies, agents or anyone otherwise professionally associated with this promotion.
- Participants can enter as many times as they like
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entries, which are late, illegible or not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the competition.
- If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts, the winner forfeits his/her prize”.
- By entering the competition each entrant accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions
Cheeze Whizz Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This offer includes ONE Cheese Whizz burger and small chips for R32.90.
- It is available in three flavour variants: Cheese and Chutney, Cheese and Peri Peri and Cheese and BBQ.
- This burger is not available without chips.
- This offer can be upsized to a medium chips for an extra R4.00 or large chips portion for an extra R9.00.
- This offer does not come with a drink, but a drink can be added for the full retail selling price of the selected drink.
- This offer is not available in the sit-down section of Shell Diners or Total En-routes.
- This offer is not available through Mr Delivery or any other third party delivery service.
- This offer is only available for delivery through selected Steers restaurants that do own delivery.
Steers competitions are open to all South Africans, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Steers, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Steers within three (3) months of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Steers.
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Steers and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
Prizes not collected/claimed within 8 weeks of being won will be disposed of at Steers discretion.
By entering Steers competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
Steers may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Steers competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Steers Management.
Steers and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
Winners may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the Internet or in printed publications.
Steers reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Steers. No entrant shall have any recourse against Steers as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
Steers will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotion's publicity, but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole or part from that advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
The announcement of a winner on Steers website www.Steers.co.za does not constitute a ruling by station management that the winner has complied with the rules above. Steers may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes.